Click Below For More Information
- How We Work
- Team Building Adventures & Activities
- Serious Team Building
- Meeting Facilitation & Training
- Team Olympics/Picnic Games
- Game Shows & Board Games
- Ice Breakers
- Do-It-Yourself Books
- Great Venues for Team Building
- Client List
- Quick Quote
- Contact Us
Do-It-Yourself Books | good team building, ideas for team building | Corporate Games
FROM THE EXPERTS AT CORPORATE GAMES, INC...
Three manuals for those on a budget or who want to "do it yourself":
- GREAT GAMES FOR COMPANY PICNICS
- ICE BREAKERS FOR BUSINESS MEEETINGS (3rd Edition)
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES (3rd Edition)
These provide easy to follow, step-by-step explanations of activities we have designed for your use. Though a few have similarities to what is listed on our website, these are NOT the same events that are described on our web pages. They are much easier to set-up and facilitate; they don't require a lot of equipment or materials.
Each manual has an introduction and a "tips" section to help insure success. Additionally, we provide phone support for all these books. If you have any questions, just call us.
The Picnic Games manual provides an assortment of 12 games that will suit a wide range of group profiles-from the very physically fit to the couch potato. Most of the activities are physical but non athletic in nature. They all require teamwork and are not your typical picnic games.
The Ice Breaker manual offers a list of 17 different ice breakers that encourage mingling and an easy way for people to get to know more about each other. Both this manual and the team building manual include materials that you can copy right from the binder, as well as a diskette for customizing the instructions to your own company. The diskette is for use with Microsoft Publisher (not included).
The Team Building manual provides a range of activities that require communication and group problem solving, thereby asking your team to use the skills that are needed to be a successful team at work. The activities designed for this manual are suitable for everyone; they do not rely at all on physical agility. They all provide a fun, entertaining way to practice teamwork. As with the Ice Breaker manual, a diskette is included for you to customize the instruction sheets if you wish.
COST: Each manual is $75.00. The price includes ground shipping within the U.S.
Three Ways to Order:
1. You can call, fax or email your order.
- Easy & Effective Team Building - Hard Copy Binder - $75
- Easy & Effective Team Building - PDF File Upload Only - $75
- Easy& Effective Team Building - PDF Upload and hard copy binder- $85
- Ice Breakers for Business Meetings - Hard Copy Binder - $75
- Ice Breakers for Business Meetings - PDF File Upload - $75
- Ice Breakers for Business Meetings - PDF Upload & Binder - $85
- Great Games for Company Hard Copy Binder - $75
- Great Games for Company Picnics - PDF File Upload - $75
- Great Games for Company Picnics - PDF Upload & Binder - $85
All order are shipped Ground via Fed Ex unless otherwise requested.
2. Call 800-790-GAME (4263) and give us your order by phone. If you need overnight or other express delivery you must call in your order, because there are additional shipping charges.
3. Send us company check plus a written request stating which manual(s) you want and shipping address to:
Corporate Games, Inc.
4428 Sandalwood Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
We will process your order as soon as it is received and send it out via GROUND service (Fed Ex).
International Orders for the Hard Copy Binders
The team building events found on our website are not the activities in these manuals. We facilitate the events listed on our website. A few of the activities listed in the manual have some similarities, but are extremely simplified versions of what we offer. Most people do not have the time to put into a complex event, and therefore, we try to keep these fairly simple and straightforward, yet unique and very effective.
These manuals are not for consultants or companies looking to provide picnics, team building or ice breakers to their clients. It is for a company's internal use only.
Because of the nature of this manual (presented in a binder so that pages can easily be copied), all sales are final (no refunds).
The cost of each manual is $75 USD (two for $140; three for $210). For companies within the United States, this cost includes GROUND shipping. Shipping is additional if not within the United States. A company may opt to have the manual uploaded to them via email (in a PDF file for Adobe Acrobat Reader) to get the manual immediately or save on overnight shipping costs. In this case, after uploading, only the "instruction sheet" diskette will be sent to them, not the hard copy binder. If you wish to have both the PDF file uploaded and a binder mailed to you, the cost is $85 per manual.